Bender's Forms for the Civil Practice
- KFN5995 .A65 B4 (second floor of the library)
- Edited by Louis R. Frumer, Oscar L. Warren, & Joseph J. O’Connell
- Multi volume looseleaf set providing a broad range of forms for use in New York civil practice
- "Insurance" is indexed in Volume 29.
- Also available on Lexis Advance - Click the "Browse Sources" link above the red search box one the main home screen, then search "Bender's Forms for the Civil Practice" in the "Search Sources" box on the left navigation pane. Click "View table of contents" to browse or search.
New York Forms Legal & Business
- KFN5068 .N4 (second floor of the library)
- Multi-volume set providing general forms and contract provisions for New York practice.
- "Insurance" is indexed in the general index volume.
- Also available on WestlawNext - Click "Forms" under "Browse All Content" tab from main screen, then click "New York" under "Forms by State" then "New York Forms Legal & Business" under "Forms by Publication."