American Bar Association, Section on Tort Trial and Insurance Practice
- Provides numerous publications and resources relating to tort trial and insurance practice, including The Brief, a quarterly magazine with practical articles appealing to all members of the section; Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Law Journal, published 2 - 4 times per year and containing in-depth law review articles; and Tort Source, a quarterly publication highlighting current topics of interest.
- Membership may be required for full access to all resources.
New York State Bar, Section on Torts, Insurance, and Compensation Law
- Provides various resources and events relating to insurance law, including online discussion forums, CLE programs and an insurance law committee.
- All members have access to three section publications: the Torts, Insurance and Compensation Law Section Journal, the Construction & Surety Law Newsletter and TICL e-news.
Insurance Information Institute
- Insurance organization with membership consisting of various insurance companies and organizations.
- Multiple books, brochures, software and other publications relating to insurance and risk management.
National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Organization created and governed by the chief insurance regulators of the 50 States, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. Territories.
- Mission includes establishing insurance best practices, conducting peer review and coordinating regulatory oversight.
National Conference of Insurance Legislators
- Organization dedicated to "helping legislators make informed decisions on insurance issues."
- Model laws and resolutions available to members.