Chat with a Touro Law librarian - and get the guidance, advice, and help you need to get your research off on the right foot.
Chat is available only during regular reference hours. Please check our hours here.
If you're researching after hours, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com
This research guide is intended to assist students, attorneys and those who are interested in researching issues and areas of United States immigration law. This guide will cover areas of immigration law as follows:
- Immigration Related Federal Agencies
- Review of Administrative Immigration Decisions
- Sources of Federal Statutes
- United States Visa Categories
- Immigration Law Related Publications
- United States Immigration Forms
This libguide was created by Fred Kelsey, Esq., a reference assistant at the Gould Law Library, in 2011.