Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Connect with Us
Connect with us!
Things to remember
Things to Remember
- Please follow all policies and keep the library a comfortable and professional study space for all students, faculty and other patrons.
- Any lost items will be brought to the security desk if found.
- You can reserve a study room up to 24 hours in advance. You will forfeit your reservation if you are more than fifteen minutes late or you do not confirm your reservation within 15 minutes from receiving the confirmation email.
- The First Floor soft seating area is for Quiet Conversation.
- Reserve books are at the circulation desk and can be checked out for two hours.
- Printers/copiers are located on all floors of the library. Scanners are on the first and third floors.
- The Library is open on Saturdays, however no reference is available. Please see the circulation desk for more information on library hours.
- There are bathrooms on every floor except for the concourse level.