Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books on writing
Books on Research and Writing
Articles on writing
Articles on Writing
Improve your writing! See a librarian if you need help finding any of these articles.
- Andrew Jensen Kerr, Writing the Short Paper, 66 J. Legal Educ. 111 (2016-2017).
- Laura P. Graham, Interval Training for Legal Writing Scholars, 23 Legal Writing: J. Legal Writing Inst. 21 (2019).
- Kathleen Elliott Vinson, Writing Lockdowns: A Path to Mindful Writing, 17 Scribes J. Leg. Writing 69 (2016).
- Lance N. Long, Is There Any Science Behind the Art of Legal Writing?, 16 Wyo. L. Rev. 287 (2016).
- Gerald Lebovits, Legal-Writing Myths, 16 Scribes J. Leg. Writing 113 (2015).
- Kirsten K. Davis, Reading Legal Writing Together: Reading Groups Can Build The Disciplinary Community of Legal Writing Scholars, 23 Leg. Writing: J. of the Legal Writing Inst. 31 (2019).
- Allen K. Rostron & Nancy Levit, Information for Submitting Articles to Law Reviews & Journals (July 24, 2019).