Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Gould Law Library Professional Responsibility Research Guide
This guide introduces fundamental and illustrative resources
on professionalism and guides you to the resources available here at the library.
Have a Question? Need Help?
We are here to help! There are numerous ways you can contact us with whatever question you might have.
- Chat with a Touro Law librarian and get the guidance, advice, and help you need to get your research off on the right foot.
- Chat is available only during regular reference hours. Please check our hours here.
- Email us whenever you like and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you're researching after hours, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com
- Call or text us during our regular hours.
- Call us at 631-761-7160
- Text us at 631-880-4004
- Visit us at the Gould Law Library
- In person reference hours can be found here.
- Make an appointment, whether it's a quick question or a consultation, we are here to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with one of our law librarians.
No matter how you get in touch with us, we’re your lifeline – we're here to support you in your studies, your research, and your preparation to practice law.
Ask a Librarian!