Chat with a Touro Law librarian - and get the guidance, advice, and help you need to get your research off on the right foot.
Chat is available only during regular reference hours. Please check our hours here.
If you're researching after hours, please e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Gould Law Library!
Welcome to Your Library!
The purpose of this guide is to provide you with all of the information about library resources & services that you will need to get you through the first few weeks of law school (and beyond).
Specifically, this guide will explain:
- How to register your passwords for Westlaw, Lexis, Bloomberg & CALI
- How to find & print cases on Westlaw & Lexis
- How to sign on to TWEN (The West Education Network)
- How to find books reserved by Professors in the online catalog
- Other key pieces of information about the library