Welcome to Gould Law Library!
Welcome to Your Library!
The purpose of this guide is to provide you with all of the information about library resources & services that you will need to get you through the first few weeks of law school (and beyond).
Specifically, this guide will explain:
- How to register your passwords for Westlaw, Lexis Advance, Bloomberg & CALI
- How to find cases on Westlaw, Lexis Advance & Bloomberg Law
- How to sign on to TWEN
- How to reserve a Study Room online
- How to "Chat" with a reference librarian
- Where to find books reserved by Professors
- Other key pieces of library information
|Sunday||12:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
CLOSED FOR ALL VISITORS
Open for Touro Law Students
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Use Special Entrance
Access to 1st Floor Only
*There are also extended hours available to Touro Law Center students only.
Please see library hours for a more detailed schedule.