Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to Gould Law Library!
Welcome to Your Library!
The purpose of this guide is to provide you with all of the information about library resources & services that you will need to get you through the first few weeks of law school (and beyond).
Specifically, this guide will explain:
- How to register your passwords for Westlaw, Lexis, & CALI
- How to find cases on Westlaw, Lexis & Bloomberg Law
- How to sign on to TWEN
- How to reserve a Study Room online
- How to contact a reference librarian
- Where to find books reserved by professors
- Other key pieces of library information
Connect with Us
Connect with us!
Have a Question? Need Help?
- Chat with a Touro Law librarian and get the guidance, advice, and help you need to get your research off on the right foot.
- Chat is available only during regular reference hours. Please check our hours here.
- Email us whenever you like and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you're researching after hours, please e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text us during our regular hours.
- Call us at 631-761-7160
- Text us at 631-880-4004
- In Person Students can speak with a librarian in person at the Gould Law Library
- In person reference hours can be found here.
- Make an appointment, whether it's a quick question or a consultation, we are here to help. Email email@example.com to set up an appointment with one of our law librarians.
ZOOM reference is available upon request.
No matter how you get in touch with us, we’re your lifeline – we're here to support you in your studies, your research, and your preparation to practice law.
Ask a Librarian!
||8:00am - 11:30pm
||12:00pm - 5:00pm
||11:00am - 5:00pm
||7:30am - 11:30pm
||9:00am - 7:00pm
||8:30am - 7:00pm
||7:30am - 2:30pm
||9:00am - 2:00pm
||8:30am - 2:00pm
||10:00am - 11:00pm
Please see library hours for a more detailed schedule.
Do you need a little extra help in one of your classes? Are you looking for a good study guide to help you understand a particular topic? See the below guide for a list of books to help you be successful in your classes and in your writing. Ebooks and physical books available as well as audio and video materials.