Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Circulation Desk is located on the first floor, at the entrance to the library. Here you can: make a study room reservation; check out library materials; ask for materials on reserve; and ask for any other assistance in the library.
Circulation hours are:
||11:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Monday - Thursday
||8:30 am - 11:00 pm
||8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Library Study Tips
- The library has both Quiet Conversation & Silent Study areas.
- Quiet Conversation areas include: seating around Circulation & Reference Desks; the seating area on the 3rd floor; study rooms; computer labs & library offices.
- In Quiet Conversation areas, conversations should be kept at a low volume to accommodate students studying on all floors.
- All other areas in the library are Silent Study.
- During finals, the entire library becomes a Silent Study area.
- Study rooms are not sound proof.
- Sound carries up & down the staircase.
- Ear plugs are available at Circulation.
- Cell phone conversations are not allowed in the library.
Text or Chat with a Librarian
You can text your reference question to us at: 631-880-4004. This number is for texting only.
You can also access this text feature from the library home page. Click "Chat With A Librarian" under the heading "Find Out More."
Study Rooms - Reserve Online
- To make a reservation go to: www.tourolaw.edu/studyroom.
- You can also go to the library home page and click "Reserve A Study Room" under the heading "Getting Started."
- If you are off campus, you will be prompted to sign into TLC Web.
- Use your Touro email to reserve a room.
- Reply to confirmation email within 15 minutes to confirm reservation.
- Reserve a room up to 24 hours in advance.
- One reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes.
Our staff of professional librarians will assist you with all of your research questions including locating and accessing resources, navigating databases and formulating effective searches.
||12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
|Monday - Thursday
||9:00 am - 7:00 pm
||9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Computer Labs, Wireless Access, Printers, Copiers & Scanners
Two computer labs are located on the 3rd floor of the library. When a computer lab is closed for classroom instruction, a sign will be posted in front of the computer lab at the beginning of the day, indicating when the lab will be closed on that day.
Wireless access to the law school’s online network is available throughout the library. Study rooms and study tables are equipped with power for laptops. Laptops can be formatted to print to the library printers.
Printers are located on every floor of the library. Students receive 500 free prints. The Lexis printers also provide free prints.
Photocopiers are also located on every floor of the library. Copies are $.10 each.
BookScan Stations are located on the 1st floor (on the circulation desk) & the 3rd floor (in the printing area outside the computer labs). You can scan and save to a USB drive or email. No fee.